Area Four Industries is the global market leader in the design and manufacture of structural staging equipment for the entertainment technology market. The company is now looking to expand upon its present sales infrastructure in the North American market by hiring a Spanish speaking Sales Manager to specifically promote and develop the companies’ product brands to Spanish speaking customers in North America & explore additional opportunities in other export markets.
- Oversee, develop and coordinate relevant sales activities in the sales territory.
- Develop and help manage an internal sales team to provide market leading customer service.
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement based on current sales activities.
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting.
- Report on team and individual performance.
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies.
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients.
- Fluency in English & Spanish (reading, writing & spoken).
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Handle a fast based and demanding industry environment.
Applicants with the following skills will be at an advantage:
- Additional language skills.
- Experience with CAD software.
- Experience with Sage or similar ERP software.
- Experience of sales in the entertainment technology industry.
The position will require some travel and ideally the successful candidate will be prepared to work from either a Knoxville, TN or Thousand Oaks, CA based office location. Candidates wishing to work from home will be considered, however priority will be given to candidates willing to work from either office location.
Contact us today at email@example.com